Calming Bath Oil with Rose & Lavender Essential Oils (100ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our luxurious Calming Bath Oil has an exquisite fragrance. Rose essential oil has a beautiful uplifting floral aroma; it aids relaxation, can help you de-stress and also has excellent skin rejuvenating properties. Lavender, with its herbaceous, floral scent, is a calming, relaxing and soothing oil. RRP £12.00.
Quickview Bath & Shower ProductsCalming, soothing and relaxing, this shower gel also has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. RRP £6.00 (100ml) / £12.00 (250ml).Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our luxurious Calming Bath Oil has an exquisite fragrance. Rose essential oil has a beautiful uplifting floral aroma; it aids relaxation, can help you de-stress and also has excellent skin rejuvenating properties. Lavender, with its herbaceous, floral scent, is a calming, relaxing and soothing oil.
A rich and nourishing bath oil containing Jojoba, sunflower oil, Omega 6 and Vitamin E, it will leave your skin hydrated, silky smooth and delicately perfumed.
Calming Bath Oil – Naturally Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Lavender – calming, relaxing, soothing and rejuvenating. Helps relax and soothe the mind and body. Also has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Rose – uplifting, relaxing and de-stressing, with excellent cell rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing skincare properties.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – when applied to the skin, jojoba acts as a humectant by creating a protective film over the skin and hair which seals in moisture and reduces water loss, therefore making it an effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner. Rich in anti-oxidants and with natural anti-inflammatory properties it is also known to help unclog pores and reduce impurities.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – this healing and soothing oil is a great natural moisturiser with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Also high in antioxidants and nutrients, this anti-ageing oil with cell renewal properties can help prevent wrinkles, premature ageing and heal damaged and sun-damaged skin. Especially rich in vitamins A, D and E, essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, palmitic and stearic acids, all of which are crucial in improving and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants and known for its wonderful skincare properties. As well as having great cell renewal properties, vitamin E also protects and repairs your skin by neutralising the oxidant effect of free radicals helping to improve skin elasticity, preventing lines and wrinkles, help healing and reduce scarring.
Directions: Add 3 or 4 capfuls of bath oil into bath under running water. Suitable for use in both bath and jacuzzi.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. Oils may make bath slippery. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant, due to the pure essential oils in this product.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £12.00 PER UNIT.
Other Bath Oils available in our range:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower seed oil)
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender essential oil)
Rosa Centifolia (Rose essential oil)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 120 mm|