Cedarwood & Sweet Orange Beard Oil (30ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Tame that dry and coarse frizzy beard and moustache by giving it a smoother finish with our leave-in moisturising and conditioning oil. RRP £7.50.
Designed to keep your beard and moustache looking soft, manageable, groomed and healthy, and repair split ends, the moisture-rich natural ingredients also condition the skin beneath your beard preventing itchiness, dry flaky skin and blemishes.
100% natural and made with the finest quality cold pressed oils and natural Vitamin E, this nourishing oil is fragranced with pure essential oils of Sweet Orange and Cedarwood Atlas and is ideal for use on even the most sensitive skin.
This product can also be applied to your hair for taming dry frizzy unruly hair, leaving it with a smoother finish.
Ingredients and their known benefits:
- Grapeseed Oil – a light and highly moisturising oil which absorbs very quickly into the pores of the skin, making this an excellent oil for a variety of skin care applications. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids and linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acids), it helps repair damaged and stressed tissues because it possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities. These allow better control of rehydration of the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – when applied to the skin, jojoba acts as a humectant by creating a protective film over the skin and hair which seals in moisture and reduces water loss, therefore making it an effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner. Also rich in anti-oxidants and with natural anti-inflammatory properties it is also known to help unclog pores and reduce impurities.
- Avocado Fruit Oil – a hydrating and nourishing oil with rejuvenating and cell renewal properties. It is excellent for soothing sore, damaged skin. It helps skin retain its moisture and protects against harmful factors of the environment. Also rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Coconut Oil (fractionated) Coconut Oil – nourishing and protective natural moisturiser, rich in antioxidents which help rejuvenate the skin and repair damaged cells. Anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing.
- Vitamin E – anti-oxidant rich and known for its wonderful skincare properties. May help to protect the skin against free-radicals, environmental elements and help improve skin elasticity, preventing lines and wrinkles, help healing and reduce scarring.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – a great conditioning tonic for dull skin and hair, refreshing , detoxifying and packed with vitamins A, B, and C.
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil – an astringent oil useful in protecting your hair and skin, and combating dry flaky skin and dandruff. It has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which also helps treat blemished skin and acne.
Directions for Beard Care: After washing your beard as normal, apply a small amount of beard oil to palms of hands, rub palms together then work oil through the length of beard, paying attention to the skin beneath as well as your beard hair. Run hands downwards over the beard to smooth. Finish by combing your beard to make sure oil is evenly distributed.
Directions for Hair Care: Apply a small amount of oil to palms of hands, rub palms together then work oil through the length of hair.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £7.50 PER UNIT.
Retail customers wishing to purchase our male grooming beard oil should visit our retail website.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 110 mm|
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural
Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Fruit Oil
Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
*Occur naturally in essential oils