Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Buckthorn oil, Juniper Berry & Grapefruit (100ml & 250ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
This gentle exfoliating body wash, with its fruity uplifting fragrance, will help remove dead skin cells. RRP £6.50 (100ml) / £13.50 (250ml).
Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Buckthorn oil, Juniper Berry & Grapefruit essential oils (100ml & 250ml)
Our exfoliating body wash is made with juniper berry and grapefruit pure essential oils, sea buckthorn extract, aloe vera, soap bark extract and vitamin E.
This natural blend of active ingredients can help boost circulation. It can also help improve skin tone, the appearance of cellulite and detoxify your skin. The natural pumice exfoliates away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling polished, renewed and silky smooth.
Exfoliating Body Wash – Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Grapefruit – this essential oil is high in Vitamin C and is uplifting, energising and a great pick me up for people with S.A.D (Seasonal Adjustment Disorder). Grapefruit pure essential oil can help aid exhaustion. Refreshing and uplifting, it is also a great skin conditioner due to its toning, cleansing and astringent properties. Known to stimulate the lymphatic system, removing toxins from the skin and reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil – cleansing, detoxifying and fortifying. It helps excrete excess toxins from the body, so is great for cellulite and detox products.
- Sea Buckthorn– known as the new ‘Wonder Berry’ due to its natural health benefits and anti-ageing properties. Sea buckthorn has a unique composition of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Because of this, it is known for its wonderful skincare properties. Furthermore, its properties include healing, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, reviving, renewing, replenishing and protecting.
- Aloe Vera – soothing, healing and cooling, with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Aloe Vera is also reported to help promote cell growth and aid healing.
- Soap Bark Extract – this is a natural foaming agent which comes from the soap bark tree. Also known for its moisturising, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £6.50 PER 100ml UNIT and £13.50 PER 250ml UNIT.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)**
Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from Coconut and Fruit Sugars)
Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
Pumice (lava rock)
Xantham Gum (a natural gum made from the fermentation of sugar (glucose or sucrose), usually originating from soy, wheat or corn)
Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry essential oil)
Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit essential oil)
Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound. It is used as a preservative and antimicrobial to provide a broad protection from contamination)
Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
Benzoic Acid (found in a variety of plants, including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine. Used as a preservative in food, cosmetics and medicines)
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Oil)**
Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.