Grapefruit Shower & Bath Gel with Sea Buckthorn Oil & Aloe Vera (100ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our grapefruit shower gel is a great pick-me-up, as it refreshes and uplifts the spirit. The lovely fresh smelling oil is high in vitamin C and aids exhaustion. RRP £6.00.
Out of stock
Quickview Bath & Shower Products Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
This refreshing aromatherapy shower and bath gel with Grapefruit pure essential oil is a great pick-me-up. The lovely fresh-smelling oil is known to uplift the spirit, help aid exhaustion and is high in vitamin C.
Blended with grapefruit pure essential oil, sea buckthorn extract, aloe vera and soap bark extract, these natural ingredients will leave your skin feeling moisturised, hydrated and silky smooth.
Grapefruit Shower Gel – Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Grapefruit – this essential oil is high in Vitamin C and is uplifting, energising and a great pick me up for people with S.A.D (Seasonal Adjustment Disorder), and can help aid exhaustion. refreshes and uplifts the spirit. It is also a great skin conditioner due to it’s toning, cleansing and astringent properties, as well as being known to stimulate the lymphatic system, removing toxins from the skin and reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Sea Buckthorn – known as the new ‘Wonder Berry’ due to its health benefits and anti-ageing properties. Sea buckthorn has a unique composition of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Also known for its wonderful skincare properties. Most noteworthy for healing, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, reviving, renewing, replenishing and protecting.
- Aloe Vera – soothing, healing and cooling, with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also reported to help promote cell growth and aid healing.
- Soap Bark Extract – this is a natural foaming agent which comes from the soap bark tree. Also known for its moisturising, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The Sea Buckthorn oil contains many vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids which are beneficial to health. Also suitable for use in a bath.
Directions: Add a generous amount of shower gel to hands or sponge and massage into body, then rinse well with clean water.
Safety: Do not use if pregnant, due to the essential oil in this product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £6.00 PER UNIT.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera organic leaf extract)**
Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from coconut and fruit sugars)
Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit essential oil)
Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound)
Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
Benzoic Acid (natural acid found in a variety of plants including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine)
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn organic kernel extract)**
Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
** Organic ingredient.
|Dimensions||100 × 40 × 40 mm|