Organic Jojoba Butter (100g)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
100% natural, hypo-allergenic, organic and pure. An effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner for any skin type. RRP £16.00.
Our Jojoba Butter comes from the Jojoba shrub, grown in the arid and semi-dry regions of Southern California. The seeds are pressed and hydrogenated into a smooth creamy butter. It is 100% natural, hypo-allergenic and a great moisturiser for use on body, hands and face, and is suitable for all skin types.
The composition of Jojoba is similar to our own sebum, which is secreted by our sebaceous glands and helps to protect your skin and hair.
Jojoba Butter when applied to the skin acts as a humectant by creating a protective film over the skin and hair which seals in moisture and reduces water loss. It is therefore an effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner.
Jojoba Butter is mineral rich and contains protein, minerals, natural Tocopherol (vitamin E), a high content of eicosenoic acid and long chain monounsaturated long chain fatty acids, as well as a waxy substance similar to collagen. Eicosenoic acid is an Omega-9 fatty acid, which helps to lower your risk of cardiovascular disease, reduce cholesterol in your system and eliminate plaque buildup in your blood vessels. Fatty acids are also necessary to maintain a healthy nervous system and support cell structure.
Benefits of Jojoba Butter:
- 100% natural, hypo-allergenic and pure, perfect for any skin type
- helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and
- helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and helps to lighten and heal scars
- unblocks clogged pores and returns skin to its natural ph
- effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner for skin and hair; can be used on face and body
- rich in natural minerals and vitamin E
- free from SLS, SLES and parabens; not tested on animals and vegan-friendly
Normally retails at £16.00.
|Dimensions||120 × 75 × 45 mm|