Mandarin Shower & Bath Gel with Sea Buckthorn Oil & Aloe Vera (100ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Quickview Bath & Shower ProductsCalming, soothing and relaxing, this shower gel also has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. RRP £6.00 (100ml) / £12.00 (250ml).Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
This fresh and fruity Mandarin Shower Gel is calming and relaxing, and great for calming temper tantrums and over-excited toddlers.
Blended with mandarin pure essential oil pure essential oil, sea buckthorn extract, aloe vera and soap bark extract, these natural ingredients will leave your skin feeling moisturised, hydrated and silky smooth.
Mandarin Shower Gel – Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Mandarin – calming, relaxing and soothing, as well as giving feelings of joy and happiness. Known to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Helps ease flatulence, dyspepsia and other gastric problems.
- Sea Buckthorn – known as the new ‘Wonder Berry’ due to its natural health benefits and anti-ageing properties. Sea buckthorn has a unique composition of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Also known for its wonderful skincare properties as is known to be healing, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, reviving, renewing, replenishing and protecting.
- Aloe Vera – soothing, healing and cooling, with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also reported to help promote cell growth and aid healing.
- Soap Bark Extract – this is a natural foaming agent which comes from the soap bark tree. Known for its moisturising, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions: Add a generous amount of shower gel to hands or sponge and massage into body, then rinse well with clean water.
Safety: Do not use if pregnant, due to the essential oil in this product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £7.00 PER UNIT.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera organic leaf extract)**
Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from coconut and fruit sugars)
Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin essential oil)
Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound)
Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
Benzoic Acid (natural acid found in a variety of plants including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine)
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn organic kernel extract)**
Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
** Organic ingredient.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 120 mm|