Natural Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E Lip Balm (5g)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and moisturising natural oils and butters, this lip balm will nourish, condition, soften and protect your lips.
Ingredients and their known benefits:-
- Sunflower Seed Oil: healing and soothing, a great natural moisturiser with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Also high in antioxidants and nutrients, this anti-ageing oil with cell renewal properties is known to help prevent wrinkles, premature ageing and help heal damaged and sun-damaged skin.
- Cocoa Butter: hydrating, soothing and moisturising. Known to promote healing and protect injured skin by forming a barrier, slowing down the loss of water from the skin. Also rich in antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: excellent skin softening and moisturising properties as it penetrates the skin easily making it especially good for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Vitamin E: known as one of the most powerful antioxidants. As well as having great cell renewal properties, vitamin E also protects and repairs your skin by neutralising the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are the molecules that damage collagen causing skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Beeswax: contains natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and antioxidant properties. It can help improve the condition and texture of the skin by locking in moisture and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £4.00.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 100 mm|