Peppermint Shower & Bath Gel with Sea Buckthorn Oil & Aloe Vera (100ml & 250ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
This cooling and reviving shower/bath gel is a great way to start your day. Peppermint essential oil is known for its ability to stimulate the mind, so can be beneficial if you have a busy working day ahead, are studying or taking exams. Sea Buckthorn oil contains many vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids which are beneficial to health, whilst Aloe Vera is soothing and nourishing.
Also suitable for use in a bath.
Peppermint Shower Gel – Naturally Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Peppermint – known for its ability to stimulate the mind, so can be beneficial if you have a busy working day ahead, studying, or taking exams, as it aids concentration. Also helpful in easing headaches and calming anger.
- Sea Buckthorn – known as the new ‘Wonder Berry’ due to its health benefits and anti-ageing properties. Sea buckthorn has a unique composition of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Its wonderful skincare properties include healing, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, reviving, renewing, replenishing and protecting.
- Aloe Vera – soothing, healing and cooling, with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also reported to help promote cell growth and aid healing.
- Soap Bark Extract – this is a natural foaming agent which comes from the soap bark tree. Also known for its moisturising, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions: Add a generous amount of shower gel to hands or sponge and massage into body, then rinse well with clean water.
Safety: Do not use if pregnant, due to the essential oil used in this product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £6.00 PER 100ml UNIT AND £12.00 PER 250ml UNIT.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera organic leaf extract)**
Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from coconut and fruit sugars)
Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint essential oil)
Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound)
Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
Benzoic Acid (natural acid found in a variety of plants including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine)
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn organic kernel extract)**
Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
** Organic ingredient.