Relaxing Hand & Body Wash with Neroli, Frankincense & Sweet Orange (100ml & 250ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
The blend of Neroli, Frankincense and Sweet Orange essential oils gives this aromatherapy hand and body wash an exotic unisex fragrance. RRP £7.00 (100ml) / £16.50 (250ml).
Quickview Bath & Shower ProductsOur luxurious Calming Bath Oil has an exquisite fragrance. Rose essential oil has a beautiful uplifting floral aroma; it aids relaxation, can help you de-stress and also has excellent skin rejuvenating properties. Lavender, with its herbaceous, floral scent, is a calming, relaxing and soothing oil. RRP £12.00.Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Relaxing Organic Hand & Body Lotion with Neroli, Frankincense & Sweet Orange Essential Oils (100ml & 250ml)Body ProductsShortlisted at the Free From Skincare Awards, this nourishing hand and body lotion contains natural sources of vitamin E, omega 3 and omega 6. RRP £10.00 (100ml) / £22.00 (250ml).Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our Relaxing Hand & Body Wash is blended with pure essential oils, Aloe Vera and Sea Buckthorn, known for its abundance of rich ingredients and skin care properties.
The blend of Neroli, Frankincense and Sweet Orange is soft and fruity with a woody base note, giving it an exotic unisex fragrance.
Relaxing Hand & Body Wash – Naturally Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Neroli – known for its skin rejuvenating properties and its ability to stimulate and regenerate cell growth and renewal. As a result, it can help fight signs of ageing, stretch marks, broken capillaries and can help prevent scarring.
- Frankincense – antibacterial and known for its skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle, soothing and calming properties.
- Sweet Orange – a great skin tonic, known to help refresh and detoxify the skin. Especially good for dull and oily skin. Rich in vitamins A, B and C.
- Sea Buckthorn – the new ‘Wonder Berry’, due to its health benefits and anti-ageing properties. Sea Buckthorn has a unique composition of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Known for its wonderful skincare properties. Most noteworthy for healing, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, reviving, renewing, replenishing and protecting.
- Aloe Vera – soothing, healing and cooling, with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also reported to help promote cell growth and aid healing.
- Soap Bark Extract – natural foaming agent which comes from the soap bark tree. Also known to help with the prevention of acne and for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions: Add a generous amount of Hand & Body Wash to hands or sponge and massage into hands or body then rinse with clean water.
Safety: Do not use if pregnant, due to the pure essential oils in this product.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £7.00 PER 100ml UNIT AND £16.50 PER 250ml UNIT.
Also available: Balancing Hand & Body Wash, 100ml & 250ml
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera organic leaf extract)**
Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from coconut and fruit sugars)
Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange essential oil)
Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense essential oil)
Citrus Aurantium (Neroli essential oil)
Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound)
Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
Benzoic Acid (natural acid found in a variety of plants including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine)
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn organic kernel extract)**
Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occur naturally in essential oils.
** Organic ingredient.