Sensual Bath Oil with Sandalwood, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang Essential Oils (100ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Fragranced with an exotic blend of Sandalwood, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang pure essential oils, which are relaxing and soothing and are natural aphrodisiacs. RRP £9.00.
Our Sensual Bath Oil is fragranced with an exotic blend of Sandalwood, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang pure essential oils, which are relaxing, soothing and natural aphrodisiacs.
With its seductive oriental aroma which appeals to both sexes, this bath oil is sensual, tantalising and a natural aphrodisiac. The blend of oils will also help relieve tension, leaving you feeling soothed and relaxed.
This sensual aromatherapy blend of pure essential oils blended with Jojoba Seed oil, Sunflower Seed oil, natural Vitamin E will leave your skin feeling hydrated, silky smooth and delicately perfumed.
Sensual Bath Oil – Naturally Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Sandalwood – a sensual, soothing and relaxing oil. Known to have an uplifting effect on emotions, it can calm nervous tension and help you to de-stress. It is also very nourishing for the skin and a natural aphrodisiac.
- Patchouli – popular as an emotionally calming and balancing oil, it has great skin care properties as it helps regenerate new skin cells.
- Ylang Ylang – relaxing, de-stressing, it has an exotic fragrance and a natural aphrodisiac.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – when applied to the skin, jojoba acts as a humectant by creating a protective film over the skin and hair which seals in moisture and reduces water loss, therefore making it an effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner. Rich in anti-oxidants and with natural anti-inflammatory properties it is also known to help unclog pores and reduce impurities.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – this healing and soothing oil is a great natural moisturiser with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Also high in antioxidants and nutrients, this anti-ageing oil with cell renewal properties can help prevent wrinkles, premature ageing and heal damaged and sun-damaged skin. Especially rich in vitamins A, D and E, essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, palmitic and stearic acids, all of which are crucial in improving and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants and known for its wonderful skincare properties. As well as having great cell renewal properties, vitamin E also protects and repairs your skin by neutralising the oxidant effect of free radicals. Furthermore, it can improve skin elasticity, preventing lines and wrinkles, help healing and reduce scarring.
Directions: Add 3 or 4 capfuls of bath oil into bath under running water. Suitable for use in both bath and jacuzzi.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. Oils may make bath slippery. Do not use if pregnant, due to the pure essential oils in this product.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £10.00 PER UNIT.
Other Bath Oils available in our range:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower seed oil)
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Cananga Odorata Var. Genuina (Ylang Ylang essential oil)
Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli essential oil)
Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood essential oil)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 120 mm|