Sleep Tight Bath Oil with Lavender & Roman Chamomile Essential Oils (100ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our rich and nourishing bath oil containing Jojoba, sunflower oil and Vitamin E, blended with Roman Chamomile and Lavender pure essential oils, can help promote a good night’s sleep. RRP £9.00.
Quickview Bath & Shower ProductsCalming, soothing and relaxing, this shower gel also has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. RRP £6.00 (100ml) / £12.00 (250ml).Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
The floral herbaceous scent of Lavender mixed with the herbal aroma of Roman Chamomile will help soothe you to sleep. This relaxing aromatherapy blend of pure essential oils blended with Jojoba Seed oil, Sunflower Seed oil, natural Vitamin E will leave your skin feeling hydrated, silky smooth and delicately perfumed.
Sleep Tight Bath Oil – Naturally Active Ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Lavender – calming, relaxing, soothing and rejuvenating. Helps relax and soothe the mind and body. Also has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Roman Chamomile – a calming natural sedative oil which helps with insomnia and irritability. It is highly respected for its calming influence on all systems of the body. Also has soothing and calming skincare properties as well as being a natural anti-inflammatory, making it perfect for treating sore, dry, sensitive, inflamed and irritated skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – when applied to the skin, jojoba retains moisture by creating a protective film over the skin and hair, reducing water loss. As a result, jojoba is an effective moisturiser, softener and conditioner. Rich in anti-oxidants and with natural anti-inflammatory properties, it is also known to help unclog pores and reduce impurities.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – this healing and soothing oil is a great natural moisturiser with natural anti-inflammatory properties. High in antioxidants and nutrients. This anti-ageing oil with cell renewal properties can help prevent wrinkles, premature ageing and heal damaged and sun-damaged skin. Also especially rich in vitamins A, D and E, essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, palmitic and stearic acids, all of which are crucial in improving and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants and known for its wonderful skincare properties. As well as having great cell renewal properties, vitamin E also protects and repairs your skin by neutralising the oxidant effect of free radicals. Furthermore, it can improve skin elasticity, preventing lines and wrinkles, helping to heal and reduce scarring.
Directions: Add 3 or 4 capfuls of oil into bath under running water. Suitable for use in both bath and jacuzzi.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. Oils may make bath slippery. Do not use if pregnant, due to the pure essential oils in this product.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £10.00 PER UNIT.
Other Bath Oils available in our range:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower seed oil)
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender essential oil)
Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile essential oil)
* Occurs naturally in essential oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 120 mm|