Youth Serum Facial Moisturiser (30ml)
Your account must be verified to see the trade prices.
Our Youth Serum is a concentrate of 100% naturally active ingredients, which contain vitamins, anti-ageing and hydrating properties to help keep your skin looking fresh and youthful. RRP £13.00.
Ingredients and their benefits
- Argan Oil: known for its anti-wrinkle, skin softening and anti-inflammatory properties, argan oil is also rich in essential fatty acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, proteins and minerals.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: rejuvenates, softens, protects and helps the skin to hold its moisture. This oil has natural ultraviolet protection and natural properties which make it popular for use in high-end anti-ageing products.
- Camellia Seed Oil: known as an excellent moisturiser because it penetrates very quickly and deeply into the skin, giving your skin optimum hydration leaving skin feeling supple, refreshed, smooth and firm, with a radiant glow. It is very good to use for replenishing the skin as it increases the resilience of the skin. Contains Vitamins A, D, E, K and polyphenols, natural antioxidants that safeguard your skin from the damaging effects of UV exposure and free radicals.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: considered to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils available today, it soothes fine lines and wrinkles, gives elasticity to the skin and helps delay signs of ageing. Rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which is known to help cell regeneration and to increase collagen and elastin levels, therefore improving the appearance of stretch marks and scars, resulting in a firmer, smoother and more youthful complexion. It also contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, helping to repair damaged skin tissue caused by over-exposure to sunlight, scalds, burns and varicose veins.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): a well-known powerful antioxidant with great anti-aging properties; it is an excellent free radical scavenger, vital in protecting skin cells from pollution, UV light and elements that produce cell damaging free radicals.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: known for its skin rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle properties
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: hydrating and rejuvenating, Known to help with the formation of new skin cells and so is a good regenerative oil.
- Neroli Absolute: known for its capabilities in stimulating cell growth which can help to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin. It can help to fight stretch marks and broken capillaries and can also help to prevent scarring.
Directions: Apply 1-3 drops to face and neck after cleansing. For best results use daily. Avoid contact with eyes.
Safety: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not use during pregnancy due to this product containing pure essential oils.
NORMALLY RETAILS AT £13.00 PER UNIT.
|Dimensions||125 × 32 × 108 mm|